Dreams only change their houses.
They cannot be lined up against a wall
And quietly buried under ground,
And no more heard of…
However deep the pit and heaped the clay -
Like seedlings of old time
Hooding a sacred rose under the ice cap of the world -
Dreams will to light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Lola Ridge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Neon Milk, Is It Poetry
- FOR SOUL TO SERENADE, Dr subhendu kar
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- The wind and the rocks, cristobal Benjumea
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri