DREAMS OF PASSION IN THE NIGHT
I had a dream last night of passion
But when I awoke, realised it wasn't a dream
but mmmmmmmmmmmm – a night of real passion,
the evidence around - assured me
it was real mmmmmmmmmmm
sweet dreams are made of this............
but reality is even sweeter.......I had a dream
Damn! What a nite.............
I had a dream of passion in the night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dreams by josette rice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro