I think of you but you are not here,
I picture your face in my day and
I can see you clearly. The beauty
Of your smile, that gap between
Your front teeth, your sweet lips.
They are everything that the garden
Of my mind focuses on, but you're
Not here. Just the still air that I
Breathe. I dream aloud that we are
Walking together, holding hands.
I hold you closer through the ether
That separates us yet binds us
Until we can meet again. Reinventing
The love that we had. Holding on
To the vision until it fades in the distance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes