Dreams and Aspirations
Oh, to dream...
How boring and even benign would life be
without the ability to dream and ability of foreseeability.
Oh, how inspiring are aspirations…
The future is unbeknown and man caught in an eternal present
plans in a furtive event for the future when the future never happens
as we live in an eternal now, inescapblebound to this existence,
sharing a bond with the past, yet how noble planning regardless for the future,
aspiring to greater heights in defiance and ostensible ignorance
of the ever turning wheel of fortune.
Oh, how awe inspiring are inspirations…
Inpiration, much like many other things is momentary
to complimenting earth, nature
and our very existence on this interlinked planet.
Hercolena Oliver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams and Aspirations by Hercolena Oliver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison