Dreams Drawn to Real Reel Redefining Peace for M C
Morn's haze through midday's blaze to twilight glaze,
All roads roam homewards where mind finds release.
Unswervingly towards one sought thoughts raise
Dreams drawn to real reel redefining peace.
Emotions' oceans swirl around our planet
Currents crisscross counter clock wise fools,
Mock pre-definitions sound, aground. None plan it
An answer found heart fans and never cools.
Underpinning all, yet all above,
Destiny spins through cause and effect
Eliminating barricades as love
Challenges presuppositions wrecked.
May phoenix rise from embers, whose glow shows
Complicity far further forwards flows.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dreams Drawn to Real Reel Redefining Peace for M C by Jonathan ROBIN )
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)