Dreams Drawn to Real Reel Redefining Peace for M C
Morn's haze through midday's blaze to twilight glaze,
All roads roam homewards where mind finds release.
Unswervingly towards one sought thoughts raise
Dreams drawn to real reel redefining peace.
Emotions' oceans swirl around our planet
Currents crisscross counter clock wise fools,
Mock pre-definitions sound, aground. None plan it
An answer found heart fans and never cools.
Underpinning all, yet all above,
Destiny spins through cause and effect
Eliminating barricades as love
Challenges presuppositions wrecked.
May phoenix rise from embers, whose glow shows
Complicity far further forwards flows.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dreams Drawn to Real Reel Redefining Peace for M C by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 16, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- V, Denrya Astor
- رائحة, نزار قباني
- The Bunch In My Head, Margaret Alice Second
- Truth are to be discovered, gajanan mishra
- God Brought you into my life... A love p.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Feel The Joy, Margaret Alice Second
- rather be - Get Lost, sEaN nOrTh
- رقم قياسي, نزار قباني
- A Story In The Tsunami (26th Dec 2004), Dilantha Gunawardana