Just a whisper of a loving smile
breaking dawn in the fading dark
a beautiful dream began to weave......
so enticed she drops her guard
that was the time she had a chance
to dream the hold of strong firm arms
and her heart would thump and dance
for him to gently touch her skin......
and places no man has ever been.......
Pleasurable thoughts such dreams do bring
Sensual feel that was so fine
Sudden jolt alarm would ring
just her luck inopportune time
Waking up and rubbing eyes
She sat up, was all alone
So she quickly wrote a rhyme
before it fades like undertone
distant memory of a dreamy time.........
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamy Time by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL