Just a whisper of a loving smile
breaking dawn in the fading dark
a beautiful dream began to weave......
so enticed she drops her guard
that was the time she had a chance
to dream the hold of strong firm arms
and her heart would thump and dance
for him to gently touch her skin......
and places no man has ever been.......
Pleasurable thoughts such dreams do bring
Sensual feel that was so fine
Sudden jolt alarm would ring
just her luck inopportune time
Waking up and rubbing eyes
She sat up, was all alone
So she quickly wrote a rhyme
before it fades like undertone
distant memory of a dreamy time.........
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamy Time by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Well Read, S. I. Rednow
- Save My Place, S. I. Rednow
- forgive the ordain, Thomas Leathandrum
- Love, Faith and Peace, Oziyon LeDawn