Driven To Madness (a Love Poem)
I am obsessed.
People say that I'm blessed.
But in reality its a curse.
Its truly the worst.
Whenever its her I see.
It feels more dream than reality.
She's stuck so far in my mind.
That its myself, thats hard to find.
I think about her night and day.
And how my passions always play.
I want to run far far away.
But everything she is, forces me to stay.
The simple flow of her hair.
Has caught me in a deadly snare.
Every time I see her eyes.
I wish our hearts would synchronize.
Every time I see her smile.
My heart turns into a broken pile.
I am a complete mess.
So am I truly blessed?
She's only one out of a billion.
Yet i would love her even if she's reptilian.
I don't know who I am anymore.
My heart feels broken and sore.
I watch her from far away.
As I quietly say.
I love you...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Driven To Madness (a Love Poem) by Sean Schaeffer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- trepidation, Laura Milner
- Yes September, gajanan mishra
- A RAINING AFTER DROUGHT, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Illuminating, Mark Heathcote
- Over looking choice, Jessica Dehn
- The Wine Effect, I Am Krakatoa
- Light Foot xx xxx xx Original 12 28.., Lee Mack
- changing the world, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Worrdless Man xx xxx xx Original 12 .., Lee Mack
- Not seeing sweet Sweetie is impossible!, Nyota Yasulwe