Edward Kofi Louis
Vision, vision, vision!
Don't be a dropout when you have no vision;
But use what you can to fight on till you become somebody.
When you see people nicely dressed,
You will think that they have no problems;
But visit them in their various homes and you will hear enough,
For we all have problems in this world!
Don't be a dropout but rather fight on to be yourself,
For you have something special ad i have something special too;
Because a blind Frenchman (Louis Braille) invented Braille in 1829!
Epic love and epic poems,
I am no dragonfly but a man of wisdom on a mission!
So don't be a dropout on your dreams;
For we cam all do something on this earth.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dropout by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky