Drowning in Place
Here I am again,
pocketful of happiness,
bottles of love.
Disappearance is a virtue,
Jean Renoir on mute.
How many angels fit on the head of a syringe?
I lost count again.
Thinking of you,
thought goes to bed.
Sports and music and politics,
all the trappings of the integrated: gone.
My reel runs out in bliss,
a valediction to the pain which I no longer deem necessary.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drowning in Place by Michael DiSciullo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul