DUBAI IS MY PRETTY LOVE
Dubai smiles to me Like a pretty planet Smiles to all of us, It sits beautifully under A pretty palm tree, It is the heart of the Pretty Arabian Desert inside A pretty tent, It looks beautiful like a pretty Bride all the time, It's my love and it's my pretty Love that dwells in my heart, It's in the God's providence All the time and for ever, so It lives for ever in our hearts and it is always my pretty love.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DUBAI IS MY PRETTY LOVE by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chain Verse: Believe in God, Dr John Celes
- 'Cold Sun', Quenten McClellan
- Foreign bird, gajanan mishra
- 'My Love', Quenten McClellan
- #379 Enough, Jimmie Arrington
- #378 Near The Furthest Star, Jimmie Arrington
- Who Are You? Who Is Asking?, LUVinThe NOW
- Prayer, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 'Times', Quenten McClellan
- Life IS For Living or Not?, LUVinThe NOW