Dubai Smiles Happily
Every time I visit The pretty bride of The Arabian Gulf named The pretty Dubai It smiles happily to me Because I know that There is a mutual love Between us, that is I love Dubai and It loves me, so This is the pretty Bride whose love dwells In my heart for ever.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dubai Smiles Happily by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus