a creature profound
with mind unstable yet sound.
sometimes called the weaker sex
this saying is a pretext.
Though their skin may be softer than mans,
this does not mean they have no strength in their hands.
sent as an underling of man
sometimes gains the ruling hand
though love is their strength,
in more cases it is their weakness.
One of the gentlest creature at times,
the fiercest at other times.
(Date Written Unknown)
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Early Works-Woman by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Full stop, Kim StevensFoster
- Drown, Maverick Jones
- Messengers, Maverick Jones
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson