a creature profound
with mind unstable yet sound.
sometimes called the weaker sex
this saying is a pretext.
Though their skin may be softer than mans,
this does not mean they have no strength in their hands.
sent as an underling of man
sometimes gains the ruling hand
though love is their strength,
in more cases it is their weakness.
One of the gentlest creature at times,
the fiercest at other times.
(Date Written Unknown)
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Early Works-Woman by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak