Earth Dream (DMT?)
As real as it is, as real as it seems,
All that occurs here is nothing
Do you dream in color
or dream in pain?
Do you make your dream...
End of Act.
You wrote the dream! Time to change scene!
Write it with fun, write it with some
on this rock
Rock it, rock it well!
Make it Heaven!
or make it
Make it well
Rocket, Rock it Well!
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Earth Dream (DMT?) by Mr. Nobody )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Plugs Nose, Mae AC.
- Which Do You Do?, Brian Taylor
- Youthful Fate, Michael P. McParland
- I Wish I Were, Michael P. McParland
- Blank Face, Mae AC.
- I Will Not Fight, Michael P. McParland
- I Truly Love you, Michael P. McParland
- Hand on Stomach, Mae AC.
- I Still Read.........For Sandra Feldman, Michael P. McParland
- Slouches, Mae AC.