Sakhile Junior Mndzebele
If there is a goddess,
Im sure its you..
Smile so flawless,
and perfectly true..
I'l never desert you,
in pain, I'l always embrace you.
If ever you are in tears,
I'l do my best to get rid of your fears..
If perfection is real,
then you really are perfect.
If I had to point out an angel,
I'l make sure its you I select.
If you ever foget,
I'l always remind.
I'd never neglect,
your thoughts are always in mind..
If earth had a goddess,
She would be you..
Since earth has you,
she has a goddess.
Sakhile Junior Mndzebele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Earth's Goddess by Sakhile Junior Mndzebele )
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)