Sakhile Junior Mndzebele
I hope its not a game,
but if it is I wnt stop playing.
I hope its not a dream,
but if it is I wnt stop dreaming..
I hope I'm not dead,
but if I am then death is better than life.
I hope I'm not drunk,
but if I am, I'l never be sober again..
I hope m not insane,
but if i am, I dnt need sanity..
I hope its not fantassy,
but if it is, I dnt wish for reality..
Sakhile Junior Mndzebele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Hopes by Sakhile Junior Mndzebele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal