Louder is the echo heard by all
Silence is the echo sensed deep down the heart
Echo is also sensed by you and me
Echo is also sensed amongst all.
Echo touches and returns back.
Some may just touch and reflects back
Some may touch deep down the heart and return back.
Echo can be defined in anyway.
One can sense in anyway one want!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Echo! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak