Divyesh J. Shah
Development, growth or new invention,
For any country, state or nation,
IT is essential to get GOOD EDUCATION.
Education is priority,
To live in today’s society.
Education is the key,
To set us tension free,
Importance of Education,
For new generation,
Lowers Financial Frustration,
Give life protection.
School and college,
A place for Knowledge,
To avoid skill shortage,
Need education in village.
Education is the light of child’s mind
It makes him literate and disciplined,
Problems of any Kind,
Education gives a way to find.
Education is power,
To build success tower.
Education is in abundance,
Provide life’s insurance.
Education is a treasure,
Ones cannot significantly measure,
Relives earning pressure,
Makes bright future
Education is the path to successes door,
Education is the growth floor.
Education sets the motion,
In life for us to function.
To change ones fate,
This needs no debate,
You have a future to create,
Never leave it too late.
Let’s break the monotony,
Let’s set the economy,
Let’s all of us give call,
Education for all…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Education by Divyesh J. Shah )
- 3: 41, Adam Groszeibl
- Filtrate, Akhtar Jawad
- I am gajananmishra, gajanan mishra
- Winter, Neela Nath
- How wonder, gajanan mishra
- Fortunate enough, hasmukh amathalal
- To Bob Whelan on Discussing Pablo Neruda, Bill Grace
- Intense drive, hasmukh amathalal
- My totality, gajanan mishra
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)