Trevor Rian Beard
Eight Year Despair
Six years of anger and hate.
Even after, you caused the 8 year despair.
Blown away by the pain you bestow.
If something in life is sacred then it was all taken away
as I live my life like the crow. Desolate and alone.
Feeling no cares. This is the pitiful mask that I wear.
Growing up it gets no easier just torments me more
even though your feast died out there in my 8 year despair.
Look above now
See the destruction looming
Look above now
The blade keeps getting closer
Hate, anger, love denied
All on my own.
None of you even care
For my 8 year despair.
Six years of lies grew into eight more
Add up the total
Fourteen, my heart feels so sore
All I know is anger and hate
Taught this by the corrupter of worlds
Dead in the eyes of my father
But he will never know
As my head was held down
You could hear the cries to let go
This pain caused my 8 year despair…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eight Year Despair by Trevor Rian Beard )
- Invisibility, Naveed Khalid
- Genie, Naveed Khalid
- Witchcraft, Naveed Khalid
- Circle, Yohan Confectioner
- Treblinka 1945, Michael O'Sullivan
- 'My Poems Conclusion With All My Sadness.., Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear, ', Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess3-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess2-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess1-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)