(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
(elgh) .............Who Deserves To Live?
Do the weak revere life any less than
do the strong?
And, of the wealthy and
the poor, who most appreciates the warmth
of the sun, the richness of the land, the
magic of a starlit sky and the flowers
in the field.?
Does a wise man love life more than the
simplest of man?
Then tell me, who has more of a right to
their next breath of air, a King or a peasant?
It matters not the color, or religion, or cloth
of a man, we are all...each and every one
of us, His children.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((elgh) .............Who Deserves To Live? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra