(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
(elgh) .............Who Deserves To Live?
Do the weak revere life any less than
do the strong?
And, of the wealthy and
the poor, who most appreciates the warmth
of the sun, the richness of the land, the
magic of a starlit sky and the flowers
in the field.?
Does a wise man love life more than the
simplest of man?
Then tell me, who has more of a right to
their next breath of air, a King or a peasant?
It matters not the color, or religion, or cloth
of a man, we are all...each and every one
of us, His children.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((elgh) .............Who Deserves To Live? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Mary Elizabeth Frye
(13 November, 1905 - 15 September 2004)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Day Before Christmas 1968, Kyle Schlicher
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal
- It isn't to launder my clothes, Mark Heathcote
- Tell Me, Amanda Purczynski