Grace V. Tidrow
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
There is magic in your voice
When you talk to me each day.
There is magic in your smile
And in the things you say.
there is magic in the way
You let me be myself with you.
There is magic that you teach me
To be good and brave and true.
I am growing older
And soon I'll go away,
But the magic that you taught me
Will go with me every day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magic by Grace V. Tidrow )
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
- The Third Person, Latha Krishnan
- This Body And This Mind, Neela Nath
- Quest, Neela Nath
- Latte Dazed Saint, John F. McCullagh
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)