Hide behind your wall,
so every time you fall,
nobody will see who you really are.
Why are you afraid of revealing your feelings?
Are you afraid you'll get help help you know you really need?
Are you afraid your friends will betray you or judge you for who you really are?
You say you have no scars,
but they show,
You didn't know that your friends that you thought you could never trust again have seen your emotions,
the feel sorry for what you've been through,
and for you.
Next time you feel your hiding your feelings from us,
you need to let out the true you,
so be happy,
so be sad,
If there's something wrong,
don't shrug it off and say it's gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotion by David Lomenick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov