Late night and early morning low clouds
with a chance of fog;
Chance of showers into the afternoon
with variable high cloudiness and gusty winds, gusy winds...
Things are tough all over
when the thunderstorms start;
Increasing over the southeast and south central portions
of my apartment.
I get upset and a line of thunderstorms
was developing in the early morning,
ahead of a slow moving cold front.
Cold blooded, with tornado watches issued
shortly before noon Sunday
for the areas including the western region
of my mental health and the northern portions of my
abilit to deal rationally with my
disconcerted precarious emotional situation.
Wade Blade's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotional Weather by Wade Blade )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi