i want you to touch me
one more time.
This love is an open door,
stay just a little longer.
Once you have left,
ill be alone trying to hold
your memory in my hands but
Not knowing what meanders around the river bed.
Wish i could swim in your waters forever,
but im bearly able to keep my head up as it is.
And i can feel your eyes on me,
i dnt even have to turn to know that you're there
Your touch stroking softly,
even though you're out of reach.
I'd love to spend my life without paying the price,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotions Raw by Laura Cummings )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sometimes I Find Myself, Blake Mulligan
- Safe Haven, Maverick Jones
- U-IN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In lawyer's office, Nassy Fesharaki
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery