i want you to touch me
one more time.
This love is an open door,
stay just a little longer.
Once you have left,
ill be alone trying to hold
your memory in my hands but
Not knowing what meanders around the river bed.
Wish i could swim in your waters forever,
but im bearly able to keep my head up as it is.
And i can feel your eyes on me,
i dnt even have to turn to know that you're there
Your touch stroking softly,
even though you're out of reach.
I'd love to spend my life without paying the price,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotions Raw by Laura Cummings )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Human Touch, Mark R Slaughter
- Fishing Village, sheena blackhall
- Skull, Mark R Slaughter
- La Plonge, sheena blackhall
- On Waking, Rodrigo Diaz
- Death of the Hares, sheena blackhall
- 10 Scots poems from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 3 Page 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Whispers in the Dark, Adeosun Olamide
- Slipping, Sliding, Ann Clark