Life is full of empty holes.
Emptiness, A hole, has opened to be filled.
I see honor, sorrow, loss and separation.
My loss brings tears,
So much pain!
Emptiness, a chance for a new beginning.
Can this be a good thing?
Holes to be filled with new dreams and other things.
Emptiness, holes flood with passion,
New friends, new dreams, new love,
Open heart and open mind.
Life is full of empty holes,
That need to be filled.
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emptiness by Ronald Chapman )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis