Encased In Love
Love is like the ocean
It's different at each shore.
Love is like the weather
You never know what's in store.
Love is like the clouds
It has so many shapes and forms.
Love is like the water
It swirls and flows and swarms.
Love is like the stars
It twinkles in your eyes.
Love is like the planets
It's full of wonder and surprise.
Love is like a snowfall
It holds such beauty and delight.
Love is like a forest
Its mystery grabs us tight.
Love is like a sunset
Its splendour makes you smile.
Love is like a half moon
Its other half you want in time.
Love is like a person
It's unique each time it flowers.
Love is like a heartbeat
It's strong and full of powers.
Daniel Murphy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Encased In Love by Daniel Murphy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Trace, Deepak Malapur
- Regimen at Youth and Old age, chandra thiagarajan
- Dear Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese