END OF INNOCENCE
They killed my innocence
That I had protected for so many years
They hung me down
My innocence was murdered without a sound.
It was end of it all
The end of my best part
I have lost my everything
However, I saved my soul.
I have nothing left but the soul
Everything was ruined by that phone call
Once the trust is broken
Nothing remained to be horrified.
I am crying in this deadly silence
My soul is afraid to get revealed
It's hiding under the cover of my body
Like the stars hide in the sunlight.
I am not good at taking revenge
But I promise I will change
For my good, for your worst
You will pay the price of breaking my trust.
Prachi Agrawal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (END OF INNOCENCE by Prachi Agrawal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart