END OF INNOCENCE
They killed my innocence
That I had protected for so many years
They hung me down
My innocence was murdered without a sound.
It was end of it all
The end of my best part
I have lost my everything
However, I saved my soul.
I have nothing left but the soul
Everything was ruined by that phone call
Once the trust is broken
Nothing remained to be horrified.
I am crying in this deadly silence
My soul is afraid to get revealed
It's hiding under the cover of my body
Like the stars hide in the sunlight.
I am not good at taking revenge
But I promise I will change
For my good, for your worst
You will pay the price of breaking my trust.
Prachi Agrawal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (END OF INNOCENCE by Prachi Agrawal )
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
- The Enemy, Jose Orozco
- आथिखाल, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)