I am happy
with the shape of my head
fashioned to carry the world
am bold for the lord holds my goals
endless dream with means.
I had a dream last night
for which I saw man being
terrified in a dim light,
I want to redeem the world.
endless dream fresh dream
which burns every empty thought.
I abandoned my worries of yesterday
when the sky was falling tears,
am on the worlds extreme corner.
I will not go beyond
and forget my endless dream.
oh! lord raise me
in the season of drought
for I have come handsful,
and have made my mouth tableful.
am happy to carry the world
content with my shortarms
with my long legs and my
fresh endless dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (endless dream by peter ablevi )
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery