Sora Power Keeper
The greed of humans, haunts us all,
Till this very day, humans have not learn to share.
To those who have felt the sensation, even in the mall,
The chances of people feeling this sensation is very rare.
Though adults say we must give,
The question is, do they?
Some say we must give to live,
Though I know deep inside, the saying is not true, anyway.
Humans come from far and near,
Humans come from high and low.
Humans from different places,
Come to witness this tragedy.
On the day when humans no longer greed,
The world will finally be on it's feet.
The world can now walk freely,
As long as no one is greedy.
Poem by: Sora (Shaun)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Greed by Sora Power Keeper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones