Sora Power Keeper
The greed of humans, haunts us all,
Till this very day, humans have not learn to share.
To those who have felt the sensation, even in the mall,
The chances of people feeling this sensation is very rare.
Though adults say we must give,
The question is, do they?
Some say we must give to live,
Though I know deep inside, the saying is not true, anyway.
Humans come from far and near,
Humans come from high and low.
Humans from different places,
Come to witness this tragedy.
On the day when humans no longer greed,
The world will finally be on it's feet.
The world can now walk freely,
As long as no one is greedy.
Poem by: Sora (Shaun)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Greed by Sora Power Keeper )
- BY kind heart, hasmukh amathalal
- Going Camping, Von Kimball Barney
- Word from stone, hasmukh amathalal
- Beauty incarnate, Erato
- Invent a new God, gajanan mishra
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 1), Erato
- Decision, Marc Prince
- Flowers come up, hasmukh amathalal
- Heart Beat., David Kiriga
- Rules, Marc Prince
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)