Ene 'Bee' Ated
Happy hour at Dew Drop Inn,
A Morning Glory wat'ring hole,
To give a buzz with pure pollen.
This macrogalea bee's soul
Bellied up to the bar alone.
My eyes adjusted to the dark.
It is bliss in that pollen zone.
Blooms know I am an easy mark.
So bottoms up, the pollen sticks,
As it comes time to make my way
To do my pollinating tricks,
And fly into the light of day.
Morning Glory pollen for me.
Just how loaded can one bee be!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ene 'Bee' Ated by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray