You wander through my dreams -
A ghost of a thought drifting in and out
Coloring my sleep with sunshine and shadow,
You fill my unconscious mind -
Every waking hour, every word I speak,
Every step I take is guided by your hand;
You're never far from me -
A memory creeps in and silently slips away
Taking my spirit along to a place in my dreams;
Why do you torture me?
My thoughts run circles around your face -
It's drowning me..........Get out of my mind!
Linda Ori's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enraptured by Linda Ori )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow