You wander through my dreams -
A ghost of a thought drifting in and out
Coloring my sleep with sunshine and shadow,
You fill my unconscious mind -
Every waking hour, every word I speak,
Every step I take is guided by your hand;
You're never far from me -
A memory creeps in and silently slips away
Taking my spirit along to a place in my dreams;
Why do you torture me?
My thoughts run circles around your face -
It's drowning me..........Get out of my mind!
Linda Ori's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enraptured by Linda Ori )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels