Linda Ori Poems
- ' Understand There are consequences to everything ...
- ' How Do I Reach You? If I could put it into words - All ...
- ! Do You Ever Wonder...........
- ! A Light In The Darkness In the darkness of your ...
- ' One Bright Star One bright star in the vast unknown A ...
- Forest Sprite There was a little fairy Sat beneath a tree ...
- ' Lean On Me Sure, you're tough and resilient - able to ...
Born and raised in the midwest until 1975 when I moved to Utah. I began writing poetry as a student in the 60's and again in the 90's. In between, I pursued a career in nursing, but am now retired and loving it! My poetry has been published in over a dozen poetry anthologies, by the National Library of Poetry, International Society of Poets, Mile High Poetry Society, Amherst Society. Inducted... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There are consequences to everything
Intentions have their purpose -
So don't deny
Or justify -
Just accept what is;
Momentary flights of fantasy
Highlight the mundane world
Of real life,
Of real strife -
Without dreams, we die;
Every little now and then
This life bestows a gift,
A brilliant light
To set things right -
Fresh life to a dying heart;
Be grateful for the blessings bright
Accept them as they are,
They're sent to you
To see you through -
They are not yours to ...