Epics are read to feel the emotion
Emotions are essentially eight.
Forerunners are the heroic and the erotic,
Interwoven with the furious and the pathetic,
Intercepted by the horrible and the surprise,
And intervened by the comic and the disgusting.
Are read and read to experience similar emotions.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Epics are read to feel the emotion by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry