I hope one day you'll
Find someone who understand you who knows
your problems and can solve them with you
each and everyday their with you
I look up into the sky and all I see is blue
and wonder why I'm not with you
you make warm and the way you hold me
at night is the way I want you near and close
you'll leave you will never find me so erase me
from your life and say good bye and this will be your last
and final goodbye....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Erase Me by Tiana AllSmiles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon