I need to Slip Away, I need to disapear!
I fear im going crazy, I need an escape!
Why did i dig my self this hole!
Why didnt i jus give up!
I gave it my hardest!
I gave it my best!
But that never was good enough!
I should have never cared!
Why must i be punished!
Why didnt i just give up!
I cared for u! I tryed to be there for u!
Why, is what i must ask my self now? ? ?
Brad Combs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Escape by Brad Combs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Until She Died, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winding The Clock, Edgar Albert Guest
- The One In Ten, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Workman's Dream, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Grate Fire, Edgar Albert Guest
- Somebody Else, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindly Neighbor, Edgar Albert Guest
- Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Service, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Call, Edgar Albert Guest