Escape in the nature
I have acquainted with the night
as the waves crash in the moonlight,
as the clouds topple down,
as rain drops fall upon the mighty ground.
I walk on the deserted dock,
I feel wild as a thunder and free as a hawk.
The way the wind blows entwined
flushes my thoughts and clears my mind.
May the dusk embrace me,
As the horizon kisses the sea;
May my soul shiver under the infinite sky
As the eternal time goes by.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Escape in the nature by Blu Roxana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Preserved or Lost, Esther Thornburg
- Doing Inventory, Kyle Schlicher
- Concertina Wire, Kyle Schlicher
- Letër tim biri., skender iljaz braka
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe