Even if this world ends,
Even if we die;
Our friendship shall never fade,
It is our only aid.
It’ll stay in our memories,
Go down to the histories.
Our friendship shall ever persist
For our hearts shall always insist
To be together,
To stay forever.
Oh! The days we’ve had,
The fun we’ve shared
Often make my cheeks be-dew
Cherishing on how our friendship grew.
All those beautiful days,
All those pranks we’ve made
Make my heart jump
With the happiness that pump.
Our friendship shall never die,
For sure, we’ll never say goodbye.
alina luiz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (eternal friendship by alina luiz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma
- Petals In A Poem's Fold, Musfiq us shaleheen
- world war one and two, lee fones
- Wedding-Feast Is Over, Naveed Akram