I jumped out with a parachute
Without a hope in hell
Of pulling my there ripcord-
It was to no avail.
No matter how hard I tried
It scared me half to death
I wish I'd never left the plane
Where I was so warm and safe
But then I would not have known
What it was like to fall
Ever faster to the ground
Without my parachute to break my fall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everlasting Fall by Sheldon Carruthers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- perhaps I will zip thee, or is it thy? F.., Mandolyn ...
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan