Ken e Hall (Last Century / England-Now Australian Citizen)
Every Breath of a Dove
Every breath that I take
My heart doth make
A beat for the rhythm of love
Carried by the wings of a dove,
Flying round you, loving you, calling
You are still, a signal to my fluttering wings
That descends me gentle, close onto your body
High in the sky of the trees our interwoven sticks
Of love await your nest eggs...I fly away.
As the moon says goodbye sunshine peeks at your eyes
Sparkling brightly as you warm to your clutch of eggs,
I call to you for we must fly to make an appearance
By the church bell the scene is laid,
For a wedding spell.
A young couple wed embrace and kiss
Something we never miss,
For the love of a dove.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
- ! ! ! ! ! IF ONLY MANKIND NEW 2..! ! ! !...
- * Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies...
- *** Dancing in Flowers ***
- *** Haiku... GLOBAL WARmNING ***
- ***HAIKU GRAND MASTER***
- ***Haiku...Lovers Reflections***
- ***S/Haiku... LOVE***
- ***S/Haiku...Best Way to Relax***
- ***S/Haiku-Christmas Blessing***
- ***The Floral Petal Dress***
- ***The Owl***
- ***WHO AM I***
- ***Wonder of Woman***
- ***Your Lips Devour Me***
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.