Black on Black Arts
Everyday's Valentines Day
I know I don't tell you I love you as much as I should.
I know I don't take you out like I use to.
I know you feel that I take you for granted.
So today im a love you like you deserve.
Today im not gonna take you for granted im a take advantage.
Tonight it's all about you.
Tonight I rededicate myself to you.
Tonight baby no friends, no sports and no phone.
Here and now I belong to you and you to me.
For tonight and the rest of our lives when I'm with you everydays
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everyday's Valentines Day by Black on Black Arts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma