Black on Black Arts
Alone With You
I could go out with the fellas to play a game or two of pool.
Or I could spend the nite with you(yeah that be cool.
I could go to church to pray to the heavens above.
Or I could be at home with you making love.
I could go out to see the football game.
But bein without you just isn't the same.
Of all the places I could go and all the things
I could do there's nothing I would like more than to be....
Alone with You
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone With You by Black on Black Arts )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Night In A Zinc Garb, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Thought after thought, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Ocean be a grave, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ocean is a grave, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Harp on the ground, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Verses be less flowing, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Profound thought, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Voice of the wide Ocean, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Inner Soul that sighs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Fires Burning, Emmanuel George Cefai