A woman, made you cry,
A woman, took your breath away,
from deep within she drew your sighs,
and left you dreaming in the day.
A woman, made you play the fool,
A woman, made you bang your head,
at four in the morning, creeping like a ghoul,
wishing you were some place else instead.
A woman, laughed as you played the clown,
when you tried to impress her with your wit,
when you thought there was no one else around,
but she toyed with you, as she saw fit.
A woman, with ice around the heart,
A woman, that you never knew,
she broke your spirit, like a poisoned dart,
no, you never knew her, you had no clue.
For love of a woman, you gave your all.
For love of a woman, you walk alone.
For love of a woman, you had to fall,
a woman with a heart of stone.
5/18/10 29 palms ca.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evil Woman by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar