Blessing Anastasia Abaka
Warriors wake up!
It's time for the battle.
Refill your ink, clear the desk
Dusk your notebooks and textbook.
Run through your syllabus,
Plan your zones,
For war begins in 7days,5 hours.
Warriors hope you're awake.
It takes 4 months for a writer,
2 months for a docter,
1 month for a lawyer,
1 night for a student before the war began.
To fight for survival
Yet the mere warriors stand vivacious.
If a paper comes very tough in exam
Just close your eyes for a moment,
Take a deep breath
And pour out loudly
' A crystalline subject, that is very interesting'
Fight the fever with laurel.
Be calm, self equipped
With facts and figures
To conquer this feverish battle.
Best of luck i wish you.
Blessing Anastasia Abaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Exam Fever by Blessing Anastasia Abaka )
- GETTING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE., Changez Ndzai
- HOW FAR I HAVE COME!, Changez Ndzai
- BEHOLD THE FALL OF ANGLO-AMERICAN POWER!, alexander opicho
- The Old Dane Gun, Tony Adah
- Rijles, Madrason writer
- Game On Us, Malaya Roses
- MATHS; Mental Attack To Healthy Students?, Anishka Singh
- ಕುಮಾರ ರಗಳೆ, Deepak Malapur
- The Lion Tamer - Extract from Phantasmag.., Matthew Lawler
- The Joy Of Christmas, Joseph Ogbonna
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)