Blessing Anastasia Abaka
Warriors wake up!
It's time for the battle.
Refill your ink, clear the desk
Dusk your notebooks and textbook.
Run through your syllabus,
Plan your zones,
For war begins in 7days,5 hours.
Warriors hope you're awake.
It takes 4 months for a writer,
2 months for a docter,
1 month for a lawyer,
1 night for a student before the war began.
To fight for survival
Yet the mere warriors stand vivacious.
If a paper comes very tough in exam
Just close your eyes for a moment,
Take a deep breath
And pour out loudly
' A crystalline subject, that is very interesting'
Fight the fever with laurel.
Be calm, self equipped
With facts and figures
To conquer this feverish battle.
Best of luck i wish you.
Blessing Anastasia Abaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Exam Fever by Blessing Anastasia Abaka )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon