Musfiq us shaleheen
Musfiq us shaleheen Poems
- An Untold Love Vitreous shinning of moon, as springtime ...
- The Lost Spring This day you left me And spring lost its ...
- Beauty Of Rose ### When the rose buds have ...
- 1971: A War Of Liberation After Nine month bloodshed- A ...
- A Commitment To Love A little say to you, my darling- You ...
- A Travel To Universe An infinite travel in a time machine, ...
- A Love Poem I come to you- Rivers come to ocean As monsoon ...
I love poetry
I live with poetry
breathing on its metaphor
when I sigh on my love
shadow flees all around
then I write poetry
and dreamed you
again I vow to you, my love more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''love is for yours@All Rights Reserved by Musfiq us shaleheen
love is for mine
And we are for each other''
''I am moving with the stream@ Musfiq us shaleheen
not worrying about the destiny even where they are going
or what they think''
''Silence gives rise to many route@ Musfiq us shaleheen
But when you called from the back
I have only one losing all the way''
An Untold Love
Vitreous shinning of moon,
as springtime mothers pique
A train carried me from dark to light,
a rose bud bloomed-
I grasp roses and devotion songs together,
hands with my dreamed darling boon,
A dream decided real, never forgotten,
meaning of love as moonlit, learned from thy
Narrow uneven path,
Aye passionate pain stressed,
Thee roses faded and wither,
As a missing melancholy song-
On a full moon I bide on a boat for thy
Until ache twilight horizon-
Behind apart from time-
A mature pensive ripened,