Exams are soon!
under winter's whip, I wait for bus
unread papers...no one to discuss
the test would be, the one I will pass
I try to see the full half of glass! !
the way is shut, by Rush Hour's boon!
Am I too late? , or Exams are soon? !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exams are soon! by Zahra Shariat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola