What's a tear drop?
-What's a tear drop? did you ever know?
-It's NaCl dissolved in H2O!
-Can you help my broken heart my sole injury?
-I can't do operations like Heart Surgery
-this means you don't mind emotions a bit?
(a thinking moment passed) , 'I must Google it! '
this boring dialogue she prefered to stop
she left that 'Intelligent Companion' shop
Zahra Shariat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What's a tear drop? by Zahra Shariat )
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh