Edward Kofi Louis
Exclusive, is, see, clue, use, sue, sieve;
With very rich people and the very poor around;
But, do they have morals?
try to do the best always;
In the V.I.P. Room;
But, to give out your best always.
Spice, pie, ice, is;
Police, pole, ice, pie, cope, cop, oil, pile, lie, lice;
With very rich people and the very poor around.
Memories, rise, so, see, is, me, more, sore, memo, seem, or, some;
With the 'Double-Rainbow' as seen once again on the 29th of April 2013!
Rain and sunshine,
Of the wayfarer!
Resting my mind in the Island of love.
Lady Joy! !
Wayfarer, way, far, farer, fare, ear, Yaw, ray, year, era, are, afar, fear!
Police, oil, ice, lie, lice, pole, pile, cope, cop, pie;
But, are the rich people ready to help the poor people around them?
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exclusive by Edward Kofi Louis )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
- Michael P. McParland
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Only One Forever, Michael P. McParland
- One More Chance, Michael P. McParland
- One In A Million, Michael P. McParland
- Oh Praise And Rejoice, Michael P. McParland
- Oh If......., Michael P. McParland
- True Art, Michael P. McParland
- Yuletide Double Dactyl, Harley White
- Sleigh Ride, Angela Wybrow
- Two Lost Souls, Michael P. McParland
- Understanding Is The Key 2, Michael P. McParland