An old snake went to see the doc,
Hissing that he could not see well.
So taking some glasses from stock,
Doc fitted the snake, then did tell
The snake in two weeks to return.
Two weeks later, the snake came back,
Telling Doc, depression did churn,
Filled with anxiety attack.
The doc asked if the glasses were
Giving the old snake better sight.
'I see good, ' the snake did concur,
'But sadly, I saw such a fright.'
'My seeing better did disclose'
'That my lover's a garden hose.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eye Ssstrain by Ima Ryma )
- Beer, $13, Daniel Karbon
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- Fever الحمى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fortune Of a Fault, Adeosun Olamide
- Hats and Wedding Music, Daniel Karbon
- Nonsense, Naveed Khalid
- The Professor, Daniel Karbon
- Live and Learn, Barry Weedon
- Tattoo, Daniel Karbon
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon