EYE TO EYE
They never could see eye to eye.
She liked cake. He liked pie.
She liked chocolate. He liked vanilla.
She liked the feel of rain.
He used an umbrella.
She liked veggies. He liked meat.
She liked shoes. He liked bare feet.
She liked hot. He liked cold
but now that they are getting old
they're starting to see eye to eye.
He tastes her cake. She tastes his pie.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EYE TO EYE by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost Without A Cloud, Electric Lady
- Moon Landing Celebration, Ima Ryma
- DREAMS ARE LIKE WAVES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Friendship Miles, Littlewing28 Pani
- Eternal Wings of Love, Pintu Mahakul
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno