Eyes and face
Not to touch
Not to speak
Not to watch...
But very simply
catch the my heart
Eyes are nice
She is also beauty...
The face was fantastic...
My heart was catch
India 28 th -sep - 2004
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes and face by poet selvakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious
- Breaking Inner Strait Jackets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- We won the game 22-6...., Manny Furious
- My effing garden...., Manny Furious
- After a day of yard work...., Manny Furious
- A long drive home...., Manny Furious
- 5: 30am in June, Manny Furious
- Old Wounds, Manny Furious
- A process...., Manny Furious