I am loving the time that I spend with you,
My Facebook friends...old and new!
Now is the time, I must confess,
It's getting late and I need to rest!
Good-night to you all, we'll talk again
Tomorrow I will read how you all have been.
I will talk of my honey love,
And last night's rain that fell from above.
It is strange how our life evolves,
How when we login into Facebook all else dissolves.
But I continue to check all my friends' updates,
While my family at the dinner table, patiently waits
We updat our status and bare all our sins,
And then we hit accept to add more friends
We are all kind of crazy and really quite mad,
But I really don't think Facebook is that bad.
So I will continue to click on all of my friends,
To see what you are up to, to see all your sins.
And you may tag me any old time,
When you post silly pictures or a poem that does rhyme.
Rik Bertrand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Facebook by Rik Bertrand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra